Thursday, June 02, 2005

Ron Mexico: Chillin at the Washington Harbour?

Some clown named James F. who really hates D.C. is always talking about the VA personalized license plates that he hates. Well tonight, underneath the Whitehurst Freeway, I saw what may be the greatest personalized plate in years (or some say ever). While I'm no fan of Va. Tech plates, you gotta love this one:




If you don’t get the Ron Mexico reference you better axe somebody or just fuckin google it.

In other NFL news, Kris Jenkins of the Carolina Panthers just became my favorite Maryland Terrapin football player of all time (not an easy feat) with this rant regarding Warren Sapp:

"I hate him," Jenkins said. "Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all. But I hate him. He talks too much. He doesn't make any sense. He's fat. He's sloppy. He acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly. He stinks. His mouth stinks. His breath stinks and basically, his soul stinks, too."

Word.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger subcontinental.giant said...

Good find on the plates !
I love that Jenkins said "his soul stinks" hahaha. What a monster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home