Thursday, June 30, 2005

“I would lose the ‘motherfucker’ at the end—’cause you already said ‘fuck’ once. . . . I would change the ‘motherfucker’ to ‘bitch.’



OK I apologize for assisting the MTV hype machine with that god-awful Andy Milickmyownballikonis show. I believe I fast forwarded on my DVR through 98% of that horrible excuse for a show. Now it turns out that the dumbass-fat-kid is really a dumbass-grown-man who looks like a fat kid. At first I thought it was another “rumor on the internets” propagated by Bol but it turns out that this New York Observer article is legit. I have no idea why the article is only saved on a totallycoins website, but that kid is really in his late twenties, and his show is far from funny. Guess 2 minute raps are the only format in which this fake-kid is entertaining. Your much better off watchin old episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

********
The guy behind CYE, Larry David, is a comedic genius. He doesnt even need punctuation or sentence structure to write the funniest thing on all internets. Comic gold I tell you.

And if you are really bored at work check out this super long profile of David in the New Yorker. There is a even a partial script layout of the greatest-epsidode-ever: “Krazee Eyez Killa.”


********

Closer to home, Laurel is representing once again. My hometown’s newest resident, and ex-terp, Chris Wilcox, was arrested headin up 29, maybe to the Colubia mall, with a gat. Millionare Donkey.

The ex-terp news improves though. Affter being ignored for seven years in which he admittedly wasnt ready for the show, Indiana, Portland, Boston, Dallas, Utah and Cleveland are all interested in Sarunas J#$%#$vicus.

3 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger averagejoe said...

Am I the only one who was happy to see that ole' Herky-Jerk from the Terps didn't get drafted?

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger subcontinental.giant said...

F Herky Jerk and F Wilcoxinyourmouf... Go Sarunas. That guys was awesome to watch at MD. He was so aggrerssive and animated. He would blatantly foul people then get all pissed and do stupid things. I'm glad he's doing good and I can't wait to see him in the NBA.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger The Redonkulous Linker said...

Now hearing that Sarunas may go to Cleveland for the mid-level exception and start alongside Lebron and L. Hughes. Thats a pretty damn exciting team. Damn you L. Hughes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home