Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My eyes are going crazy. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

I guess I am now officially a “real whack-job.” At least according to Chris Matthews. I was watching a tivo'd Hardball a couple nights ago, and Matthews kept professing his love for the President, even saying at one point:

Everybody sort of likes the president, except for the real whack-jobs.”

Wow....everybody?? I guess I have been looking at the wrong polls from every single news organization. I was a little taken aback by this statement, and it looks like some other sites have picked up on my feelings. Oh well, at least this cements my position in the whack-job camp.

Here I was thinking that after the Katrina debacle, the Michael Brown/cronyism misadventures, the bid to kill social security and roll back beneficial social programs, the misleading of a nation into a war or at least stumbling into war and screwing up the post-war effort, the failure to get Osama, the Harriet Miers brouhaha, the plan to kill the estate tax and lower taxes WHILE pursuing a misguided war, the homophobic attacks on those who are not like him, the horrible bankruptcy bill, the assault on beneficial stem cell research, and the general direction of this horrible administration, that others would also not “kinda like” the President, but I guess it is I who is the real whack-job.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger averagejoe said...

Yeah, but don't you want to have a beer with him?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home