Monday, January 29, 2007

Gootube: A lazy blogger's best friend

I haven’t much time to post lately, and I will be heading to the Bahamas on Wednesday, but I haven’t forgot about you...oh anonymous lurkers of the internets you... and I have done what any lazy blogger should be able to do, hastily throw together a video-heavy post of every gootube flash video and almost every other webside that I bookmarked in the last week (thank you VideoSift queue)

Without further Freddy Adu, I give you:
This amazing video, which shows how our troops are forced to drive in Baghdad just to avoid slowing down and thus getting blown up ...bring them home now

*****************************************************************************
also... Drunken German Midgets Ghostriding a Whip

*************************************************************
If this was real I’d jump through all the hoops and sign up immediately

**********************************************************
Until that GoogleTV is invented, I am forced to use web based video collections, but at least I keep finding more good ones.

First there was FindthatShow, then I found SimplisticLinks, and now it seems I have hit the motherload with this collection of websites that each collect movies and shows from all over the web. Wow.
******************************************************************
From finddashow, The Subcontinental Giant reccomended Red Vs. Blue, but I just didnt have the patience to load each individual three minute movie. Luckily they have been collected on GooTube into hour long seasons..niiice
***********************************************************************
Atheist genius Richard Dawkins gave a speech in Lynchburg Virginia, home of Jerry Fallwell’s Liberty University, and the question and answer period after the speech was amazing, if you want to see religious questions dismissed deftly and homourously, check the (long) video
*************************************************************************
Everyone knows there is plenty to mock Ted Kennedy for (he does appear to be the real life Mayor Quimby) but he is spot-on with his outrage in this video. The guy is absolutely right to be angry about Congress’s refusal to raise minium wage...
*****************************************************************

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger averagejoe said...

Thank god. I needed something new to watch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home