Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Puerto Rico, Ho!

There was no posting for the last week because I was in P.R. It was redonkulous.

The first group of pictures is brought to you by Spoony D, who does some of the best paparazzi work on all of the internets for his Donkies(eys) picture website. Check ’em out here.

The amazing pictures should keep rolling in from other peoples' cameras too, and it is a shame that these pictures of the Bioluminescent Bay did not come through in all their glowey goodness. We took out kayaks on a bay that glows in the dark. Pretty money.

I will update this post with even more photographer’s galleries as they roll in, and I will now download my Medalla screensaver.

Oh, and I am now officially in my thirties.

RDL

3 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I had a ham-berr gerr today.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger The Redonkulous Linker said...

Sweet, I have been craving Puerto Rican Bearrr-gerrr King all day.

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger subcontinental.giant said...

happy birfday mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home