Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ch Ch Changes

I can’t believe any of you are still checking this thing after my latest month-long hiatus, but apparently people are still clicking away, so I’m back for more. No excuses for the long break this time....well, actually, tons more excuses.

76 days ago I was in my twenties, single, and renting a place in the city with brother. Today, things done changed. I am now in my thirties, engaged, and I live in a house that I own in Arlington. Combine all that with the busiest couple work weeks of my life and I think I can be excused from posting some stupid redonkulous shit for a while.
**************************************************************************
Thanks to a site called Ikea Hacker, I found this money desk for my new home office.
************************************************************************
This Chucky K. article is the best and most well thought out Snakes on Plane dissertation I’ve ever read. Despite buying into the internet hype, I will NOT be going to see this movie. I agree with the Chucky K logic which I think can be summarized as follow: "It's so bad its funny/good" just doesnt work if its intentionally bad, therefore it will probably just end up, like most other summer movies, just plain regular bad.
******************************************************************
I literally laughed out loud, and I mean chuckled in such a way that it was audible from multiple feet away, from these editors notes to Axl Rose
and also this APB for Jon Bon Jovi.

"Bon Jovi is no regular cowboy. He rides a horse made of steel. A steel horse. I am not shitting you. And don't think this is some sort of comical clunky robot horse with whimsical hydraulic sound effects and extraneous flashing lights. This thing is exactly like a Thoroughbred, only much larger and made from an incredibly resilient alloy. Bullets can't even penetrate this horse, much less stop it. Bon Jovi is also armed with a loaded six-string that he carries on his back. Reports differ on whether he uses it as a sort of crossbow or whether it's actually a guitar that he plays with such shocking mastery as to render victims helpless. Regardless, take heed."


******************************************************************
Input your first and last name and get your Brazillian-soccer-name and jersey here.
***************************************************************************
Can someone tell me why the "Arlington Comcast" decided to differ from "Washington DC Comcast" or the "Montgomery County Comcast" and offer the WORST.. DVR..EVER Seriously, any DVR is better than no DVR, and DVR is clearly the most crucial component of a home theater system, but Scentific Atlanta makes the worst DVR in the history of all DVR's.
******************************************************************

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger averagejoe said...

Thank god... I needed some redonkulous links!

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger subcontinental.giant said...

Congrats on the engagement and the mortgage.

Good to have you back, however I told myself I wouldn't post anything until you posted. So I guess I gotta post now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home