Wednesday, August 30, 2006

This I know fo sho.

Apparently, Osama is obsessed with Whitney Houston
He clearly hasnt seen her defend GW Bush’s policies. Her responses to Bobby Brown are capped off with the brilliant “kiss my ass” rebuttal...brilliant.

*************************************************************************
After last week's video of Snoop jamming to the country Gin and Juice, I now demand YouTube to find me Andre 3000 rocking out to this acoustic cover. That is all YouTube, you may now continue with your day.

Side note: I am not embarrased to admit that I just listened to that song four straight times.
**************************************************************************
If you dont want to spend hours scouring youtube and google video, this is one of the best websites for grabbing the highlights, posting them in blog form, and allowing users to vote on their popularity Digg.com-style. Videosift.
***************************************************************************
why the hell did the Skins trade a 3rd rounder for TJ Duckett. Is there something we don’t know about C. Portis. What happened to faith in Ladell Betts?
********************************************************************************
is lonelygirl15 real? Since nobody believes that she is real anymore, what is she selling?
*************************************************************************
5 lines that ruin otherwise very good rap songs. The only one I COMPLETELY agree with is #2. Notorious BIG
****************************************************************************
holy shit, the macaca is piling up.
Allen is now down one point to Webb in latest poll. Other polls also have them basically in a statistical dead heat. wow.

2 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger subcontinental.giant said...

DUDE ! I heard that song about 5 weeks ago at a coffee shop near school. I asked the dude who it was and he didn't know. Then after some searching my first lead was the Twilight Singers and then The Vines... but finally I know its Matt MothaF*cking Weddle. Nice one mate.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger dumpoplex said...

That hey ya cover is OUSTANDING. And look at all that brown power...I never thought Webb would pull ahead in the polls...BROWN POWER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home